Join the Deltech Furnaces team!
We are currently hiring for assembly worker positions. Please see the job description and an Application for Employment in the Documents section of this page.
Consider the benefits associated with being a member of the Deltech Team…
Our culture and customers…
- A relaxed and friendly work place in which manager’s doors are always open.
- A team culture. Everyone contributes, everyone gains. Everyone learns.
- You would be working for a company that values education highly. We support the Adams County Education Consortium’s Backpacks to Briefcases and Career Expo, Denver Public Schools’ Career Connect internship program, the Ceramics and Glass Industry Foundation’s outreach programs at all levels from elementary through college, and the Metallurgy and Materials Department scholarship program at Montana Tech.
- You would be working for a small, family owned business. Many people (us included!) think these are the best businesses and the best employers.
- You would be working for a company that has interesting customers doing interesting projects, many of which we get to learn about! Examples of our customers: NASA, including the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, 3M Advanced Materials Specialty Glass Division, Coors Tek, G.E. Aviation, ATK, Raytheon, the Central Glass and Ceramics Institute in India, many of the major universities here and abroad.
- Free parking
- Free coffee, juices, soft drinks
- We have a refrigerator for lunches and there are lots of fast food and restaurant locations within five minutes of our facility
- Cold filtered drinking water
- Occasional company sponsored morning donuts or lunches
The benefits that matter the most…
- Paid holidays, including some extra days as the workload and the bottom line allow (prorated for part time employees). Hint: Think the Friday after Thankgiving, an extra day for Independence Day, and the all-time-most-appreciated extra paid time off over the Christmas-New Year holidays!
- One week of paid vacation after one year, two weeks after two years, three weeks after five years (prorated for part time employees)
- 40 hours per year of sick leave (prorated for part time employees)
- Paid dental insurance for employee and family
- Paid Kaiser health coverage and HSA contributions for full time employees; prorated for part time employees but you must work a minimum of 24 hours per week to be eligible under our Kaiser plan. Note that you are eligible for HSA contributions even if you are not a member of our Kaiser plan, but you do need to have high deductible health coverage in place.
- Eligible for participation in our company 401K Safe Harbor plan after completion of 1000 work hours and one year of continuous employment. Deltech will match your elective deferrals up to 4% of your wages. In addition, in sufficiently profitable years, Deltech makes profit sharing contributions.
- Tuition assistance on a case by case basis.
- Flexible work schedules on a case by case basis; it all depends on the job, on the proposed schedule, and on Deltech’s staffing requirements.
- Our pay rates are competitive with those for similar positions.
We employ engineers, administrative assistants, production workers, and drafters. To apply complete the job application posted on this page and email it or a resume to Mary@deltechfurnaces.com. You may also send via fax: 303-433-2809 or mail to: 1007 E. 75th Avenue, Unit E, Denver, CO 80229.
The entire 2015 team, pictured here on the production floor